grace chief attorney ca asks you draft report she will use her presentation county commissio – onlineprowriters.com
4-5 Pages APA Style Original paper
Please note that you are required to support your views by citing your sources in all assignments. Even if the question asks for your opinion, you are still expected to support your opinion with references to published works and other materials. APA Format is necessary for your assignments when citing references, and assistance on how to do so is available using the APA Citation Center.
- Choose Library from the top navigation bar.
- Choose APA Citation Center from the left navigation bar.
- Click Example Sources.
- Scroll down and click APA Documentation.
For more information on citing your sources, please click on “About this Course” link in the classroom.
Grace, the chief attorney (CA), asks you to draft a report that she will use in her presentation to the county commission. Her goal is to keep the victim witness assistant positions, which currently exist and increase the number of these positions in the future. She knows that providing victim advocacy is a relatively new concept to the criminal justice system and that the commissioners are not familiar with the concept that the criminal justice system should take a more active role with victims.
Grace needs you to provide information including:
- a definition of victimology
- its history and how it has developed
- explain how its different from criminology, sociology, or psychology
- Who established the first safe houses for battered women, as well as where and when these safe-houses were established?
- Who established the first rape crisis centers, as well as where and when these centers were established?
- How has the civil rights movement contributed to anti-discrimination efforts and the establishment of hate crime legislation and policy?
- the role children’s rights groups have played in highlighting the problems child victims face in the criminal justice system
- which organizations she might contact that provide specific advocacy for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, and homicide
- what services are not provided by government crime compensation programs
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.