Phil W7 assg2- Evaluating Resources – onlineprowriters.com
The completed assignment should be approximately 750 words (3-4 pages).
View the video “A Consumer’s Guide to Sourcing in News Reports” from The News Literacy Project at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1A46_Zd_wk
Research the Internet to obtain 5 online sources that support your position on an issue.
Apply each the 7 Key Points outlined in the video to each of the 5 sources.
Based on these 7 key points, indicate whether or not each of the 5 sources is a credible resource on the issue and explain your rationale.
The assignment should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
· Address main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
· Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
· Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The assignments should follow these formatting and citation requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
· In-text citations and the References page must follow Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) format.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Phil W7 assg2- Evaluating Resources appeared first on My Perfect Tutors.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
The post Phil W7 assg2- Evaluating Resources first appeared on Nursing Assignment.
Phil W7 assg2- Evaluating Resources was first posted on November 25, 2020 at 11:39 am.
©2019 "Nursing Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org