EWRT2 De Anza College Mythology Monster Project Presentation – onlineprowriters.com
Use the essay below to build up 20 slides PowerPoint.
In order to better understand the image and style components that make up a modern researcher’s toolkit, students will submit a visual presentation of their research project as their final.
Produce a PowerPoint, prezi, or video on your research topic. This presentation should contain an overview of your findings in a concise and entertaining presentation.
Create a PowerPoint slideshow: 20 slides minimum, include facts about your Monster, and images of the “monster”
The following should be included in your presentation:
- Abstract on your project
- Introduction to your topic
- Research process and methods
- Critical or Philosophical perspectives use in analysis of data
- Results of your research
- Implications & applications of your research
- Works Cited
You can use research paper, or any information and images found on the web to complete the research assignment. Make sure the information you find is from a credible source.
- Make sure you cite all information taken from another source and you cite all your images
Requirements: Write a Powerpoint, Prezi or video Presentation on your topic that is at least 20 slides and presents a clear argument
- Should use a minimum of 8 Sources from the Annotated Bibliography with quotes from each source that are cited correctly with MLA
- Images should be used to visually convey your argument and cited properly with MLA
- This is an argument presentation, so it should not be an essay copy and pasted on to slides nor should it be an outline of a paper
- The Visual presentation is a hybrid between the research paper and an oral presentation. Please click on the link to get more details: Visual Research Presentation Guidelines
The Presentation should contain the following sections:
• • • • • • • •
- Title with Student’s name and Research Project title
- Works Cited
Visual Presentation Tips:
- The first visual should be equivalent to the title page of the paper.
- Your second slide should state your research topic & thesis
- Visuals should be brief, simple, and uncluttered. Focus on important information. Each visual should make one simple statement and supplement your thesis statement.
- Use good judgment in determining the number of visuals and balance their contents. Although you do not want to quickly flash multiple visuals, you should not spend too much time on a single visual either. Typically, a visual should represent an example e.g. like in a paragraph
- If you can read the slides without a magnifier, people in an audience could probably read them on the screen.
Reseach Visual Design:
- Clarity in stating the topic & thesis stance
- Identification of important sources to support your thesis
- Appropriateness of research to the topic
- Recognition of limitations in the data
- Acknowledgement of counter-arguments
- Synthesis of research
- Degree to which the data supported the conclusions
- Originality of the research topic
- Effective use of tables and/or figures in presenting data
- Accuracy of spelling and grammar
- Neatness and organization of presentation
- Logical flow of slides
- Balance between text and visuals
- Readability of slides
- All 8 sources from the annotated bibliography are included in a thoughtful and useful way
- All sources used are cited in-text with MLA
- All sources are cited in a Works Cited that follows MLA citation rules
- All visuals are cited with MLA for visual images and on the Works Cited page
The post EWRT2 De Anza College Mythology Monster Project Presentation appeared first on My Assignment Geek.