Disaster REcovery Plan – Discussion S – onlineprowriters.com
Does your company (or school) have a current disaster recovery plan? What are some of the activities involved in it? Do you feel confident that your company (or school) is prepared to survive a major disaster? Why or why not?
DQ requirement: Note that the requirement is to post your initial response no later than Sunday and you must post one additional post during the week. I recommend your initial posting to be between 200-to-300 words. The replies to fellow students and to the professor should range between 100-to-150 words. All initial posts must contain a properly formatted in-text citation and scholarly reference.
To approach discussion #1, understand that there is no simple solution in securing information. This can be seen through different types of attacks that users face today, as well as the difficulties in defending against these attacks.
- Attacker penetrated the network of a credit card processing company that handles prepaid debit cards.
- An attacker who took control of a baby monitor and was able to spy on and even talk to the child.
- The Twitter account of the AP was broken into and false information regarding explosions in the White House were displayed.
- Malware called Ploutus infects a bank’s ATM cash-dispensing machines.
- Serial server vulnerabilities. (CompTIA security+ Guide, 2016)
All the above are vulnerabilities, and how does your organization mitigate these risks? In case your organization has no disaster recovering plan DRP; what is the mitigation strategy?
The post Disaster REcovery Plan – Discussion S appeared first on My Assignment Geek.