Effects of Restaurant Location on Cost – onlineprowriters.com
1. An introduction describing the question/issue you are addressing.
2. A discussion of the relevant literature that has been written on the ideas you are addressing.
3. A description of the theory you are testing as well as a description of how this theory fits in with the
findings of the research described in part 2.
4. A description of your data (this includes a written description and a statistical-output description).
This section should tie in with your theory; that is, you should answer why this data is appropriate to use
for your given topic.
5. Your statistical findings. You should be sure to discuss your original findings as well as any corrections
for violations of classical assumptions.
6. A conclusion that reviews your theory in light of your statistical findings.
The post Effects of Restaurant Location on Cost appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.