MKT571 UOPX Developing Effective Relationship Marketing Research – onlineprowriters.com
- Research List of Topics:
- Primary Research
- Secondary Research
- Consumer Analysis
- Customer Profile
- Continuous Consumer Monitoring & Research
- Environmental Scanning
- Identify Market, Economic, Technological, Regulatory, Legal, Social, and Ecological Forces
- Current Opportunities
- Potential Future Opportunities
- Current Threats
- Potential Future Threat
- Diagrams are not required but can be used to provide clarity and conciseness. Diagrams (and subsequent discussion) can include SWOT (emphasizes internal market–Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) TOWS (emphasizes the external market–Threats, Opportunities, Weakness, Strength), PEST (Political, Economical, Social, Technological), SOAR (Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations, Results), and/or STEEP (Social, Technological, Environmental, Economical, Political). All diagram(s) should be in APA format and must include a subsequent discussion of the diagram(s) providing insight and clarity.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
Top of Form
Purpose of Assignment
To develop effective relationship marketing, a company must first understand its targeted consumers’ buying influences and behaviors. This week’s assignment is the first part of the development of a marketing plan. It provides the foundation of the marketing plan and introduces the student to a variety of diagrammatic tools for understanding a business.
To develop effective relationship marketing, a company must first understand its targeted consumers’ buying influences and behaviors. In Week 2, create the Research section of your plan.
Create the research section of your marketing plan in minimum of 700 words.
Include at least 3 elements of the Research List of Topics (see list below):
Develop the first two parts of the Target Market section, which includes an overview of the demographics (age, income, family members, and birthdays) and psychographics (activities, interests, and opinions) analysis. This is not a detailed analysis but an overview (basic trends and insights from the data that is presented in annual reports and other SEC type filings).
Explain the insights you have gained from your inspection and analysis of the demographic and psychographic information you have found.
This assignment will be incorporated into your overall marketing plan for Week 6.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Grading Guide: Understanding Target Markets Grading Guide
The post MKT571 UOPX Developing Effective Relationship Marketing Research appeared first on My Assignment Geek.