https://writers.onlineprowriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-14-1.png 0 0 admin https://writers.onlineprowriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-14-1.png admin2021-10-05 19:32:502021-10-05 19:32:50Signature Assignment Presentation – onlineprowriters.com
Signature Assignment Presentation – onlineprowriters.com
The purpose of this assignment is to use skills you have learned throughout all five weeks of the course. You will be able to apply what you have learned to solve a real-world problem that you could solve in your future career.
Create a four- to five-minute PowerPoint® presentation, including:
- One slide on you topic and question (approximately one minute):
- Which topic/question did you choose?
- Why does it interest you?
- One to two slides of visuals (approximately two to three minutes).
- These should be clear, neat, organized, and labeled.
- Explain why you chose to create these and what you can conclude from the visuals.
- How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion (approximately one minute).
- Restate your topic and question, and give your answer to the question.
- Discuss how your topic and question relate to your degree program.
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
- Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
Consider the following questions when creating your speaker notes:
- How did the outliers impact the mean and median? How did they impact the histogram?
- How would you describe the shape of your histogram? Is it skewed?
- Which do you think is a better measure of central tendency, median or mean? Why?
- How would you describe how spread out your data is? What did you calculate or which visual supports your conclusion on how spread out the data is?
The post Signature Assignment Presentation appeared first on My Assignment Geek.
Disclaimer: It is illegal to use the research material ordered on this website for other than research purposes. You must quote the sources appropriately. The company bears no responsibility for the use of research work, not intended for education use, the work is sold as-is with the highest quality and service available and written by freelancers.