statistics homework 41 – onlineprowriters.com
The data is in the Excel file, as well as the questions that need to be answered. Please answer under the “Week 2” tab.
Complete the problems below and submit your work in an Excel document. Be sure to show all of your work and clearly label all calculations. All statistical calculations will use the Employee Salary Data Set.
Included in the Week Two tab of the Employee Salary Data Set are 2 one-sample t-tests comparing male and female average salaries to the overall sample mean.
- Below are 2 one-sample t-test comparing male and female average salaries to the overall sample mean. Based on our sample, how do you interpret the results and what do these results suggest about the population means for male and female salaries?
- Based on our sample data set, perform a 2-sample t-test to see if the population male and female average salaries could be equal to each other. (Since we have not yet covered testing for variance equality, assume the data sets have statistically equal variances.)
- Based on our sample data set, can the male and female compas in the population be equal to each other? (Another 2-sample t-test.)
- Since performance is often a factor in pay levels, is the average Performance Rating the same for both genders?
- If the salary and compa mean tests in questions 2 and 3 provide different results about male and female salary equality, which would be more appropriate to use in answering the question about salary equity? Why? What are your conclusions about equal pay at this point??
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.