Business Finance 2023 Business Ethics Final Paper
2023 To prepare for this assignment review Chapter 9 in the course text as well as the article
To prepare for this assignment, review Chapter 9 in the course text, as well as the article on compliance program auditing by Usnick and Usnick (2013). In addition, read Chapter 10 in the course text. Review Table 10.3: Global Risks 2014, and select one of the risk areas: economic, environmental, geopolitical, societal, or technological.
For this assignment, imagine that you have been tasked with creating a proposal for the new CEO of your organization. You have been asked to create a proposal that establishes an ethics program, as well as develop a training plan, and develop a plan to conduct compliance auditing. Your proposal must include the following:
- Describe an emerging global risk that is either economic, environmental, geopolitical, societal, or technological.
- Identify all countries that might be associated with the risk.
- Describe the effects of the risk on each country.
- Evaluate the role of ethical decision-making in business organizations as the role pertains to your global risk.
- Analyze the impact of business ethics on stakeholder relationships.
- Analyze why it is necessary to create an ethics program, conduct training, and engage in compliance auditing.
- Design a training plan for ethical considerations and social responsibility as it relates to the key risk area and the countries you have selected. The training plan must include the following:
- The goals of the training program
- The objectives of the training program
- The learning methods/activities of the training program
- How the training program will be evaluated
- Describe how the training will be conducted
- Describe how compliance auditing will be conducted.
- Summarize the key findings
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page and references page) and and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text and the Usnick and Usnick (2013) article.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.