Business & Finance 2023 Business Due Tomorrow….. Store Observation……
2023 this assignment is due tomorrow no late work Pick any store in California and do the
this assignment is due tomorrow….. no late work…..
Pick any store in California and do the following:
Your task is to observe a retail environment. Go to a local retail store of your choice (grocery, clothing, outdoor goods, etc.) and take notes on the store design and layout.
1. Describe the exterior of the store (architecture, window displays, signage, etc.)
2. Describe the interior of the store:
o Overall layout of the store including number and layout of aisles, how products are categorized, colors, feature areas, use of furniture and open space.
o Find an area in the store that is out of the way where you can unobtrusively observe and take notes for 15-20 minutes. Things to observe: customer flow, shopping patterns, behaviors, what advertisements or end caps customers are gravitating towards, overall store atmosphere.
After you have finished your observation and collected notes write a 1 page (minimum) essay describing the design choices you observed for this store and answering the following questions:
1. What type of customer experience does the design of this store aim to give? Is it successful? Why or why not?
2. Does this store have a free flow or boutique style layout?
3. What type of customer traffic or flow patterns did you observe? How would these patterns be affected by a change in the layout?
4. Do you have any recommendations for the store on how to change their store design or layout? Include a detailed floor plan of your recommendations. If you do not have any recommendations include a detailed floor plan of the current design and explain what parts are successful.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.