Business Finance 2023 Assignment
2023 The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard WORD format only via allocated folder Assignments submitted through
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Q1. Fundamental questions for a survey research need to be answered at the design stage are:
1. What sort of survey are you contemplating?
2. What sort of respondent are you targeting?
3. What questions do you want answers to?
4. What response categories are you contemplating?
5. What sequence of questions should you pursue?
6. What is the layout of the survey instrument?
7. How will the sample be selected?
Develop an example of your own on Survey research by answering to all the above questions for a quality design.(2 Marks)
Q2. What do you understand by Archival Research? Please visit SDL and briefly bring out at least 5 historical events available in the Archives and draw your conclusion on archival research.
Q3. American Psychological Association (APA) and Modern Language Association (MLA) are the two common styles of writing your research work.
Explore from website the two methods and explain why it is important to maintain these formats
Q4. What are the essential Ethical guidelines that the researcher needs?
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.