Business & Finance 2023 Descation
2023 SETUP MARKETING MANAGEMENT PLAN PURPOSE VERSION 4 DESCRIBE WHO YOUR MARKETING MANAGEMENT PLAN IS FOR AND
SETUP: MARKETING MANAGEMENT PLAN PURPOSE (VERSION #4)
DESCRIBE WHO YOUR MARKETING MANAGEMENT PLAN IS FOR, AND WHAT THEY WILL KNOW THAT THEY DIDN’T KNOW BEFORE READING YOUR MARKETING MANAGMENT PLAN.
We will create a final template, and you will fill out a new part of the plan each week. At the end, you will submit the final copy of your complete plan.
SETUP: COMPANY NAME (VERSION #4)
WRITE DOWN THE NAME OF YOUR COMPANY.
VISION: COMPANY VISION (VERSION #4)
WATCH START WITH WHY BY SIMON SINEK, HTTPS://YOUTU.BE/IPYECLTXPXW, AND WRITE DOWN A FIRST DRAFT OF YOUR COMPANY VISION. YOUR VISION SHOULD BE A SHORT SENTENCE OR TWO THAT DESCRIBES HOW THE WORLD WILL BE DIFFERENT BECAUSE YOUR COMPANY EXISTS. IN OTHER WORDS, THE IMPACT ON THE WORLD THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE WITH YOUR COMPANY.
Vision = After You – Before You = Impact
CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR: NEED RECOGNITION (VERSION #1)
Write down how your target market recognized that they have a challenge that needs to be solved using your product or service such as:
- online dating is how you meet people
- good parents give their children an advantage with pre-school
- eye glasses cost too much
- They hear about the problem from a friend
- They watch a talk show on TV
- A celbrity tells them in a commerial
- Social media leader
- Hear it at school
- Go to an event
- Event happens to them
- something breaks
- Find out how hard it is to get something done when they try to deal with a problem
- Read article
CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR: ASSUMPTIONS (VERSION #1)
Selling your product or service requires that you make assumptions. Write down three assumptions that you are making when you sell, or are going to sell your product or service.
- Customers will use a mobil app
- Customers prefer buying using credit
- Customers will buy more online than in a store
- Customers will not buy without delivery included
- Customers will pay more for higher quality
MARKETING RESEARCH: MARKET ANALYSIS (VERSION #1)
Write down a major question that you need answered using research in order to plan your marketing, and before you make customer assumptions.
- where does my target market live
- where does my target market get its news from
- How much will my customers pay for my product
- What or who does my customers identify with when looking for answers to problems
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.