Business Finance 2023 1500 Words– Https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=5pBxHRmnZxs
2023 Purpose The purpose of the Brand You Assignment is to provide the opportunity to self reflect identify personal
The purpose of the Brand You Assignment is to provide the opportunity to self-reflect, identify personal strengths and by creating a 5 year “Future Self” profile, enable the understanding and development of a personal and professional brand identity.
Pre-work before completing the Brand You Assignment:
Before starting the Brand You Assignment – please be sure that you:
- Have read the article: Drucker, P 2005 ‘Managing Oneself’, Harvard Business Review, Jan, Vol.83(1), pp.100-109 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Have read the article: Peters, T 1997, ‘The Brand Called You’, Fast Company, viewed February 2017 < https://www.fastcompany.com/28905/brand-called-you (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. >
- Have read the Week 3 reading – Managing Brand You: 7 Steps to creating your most successful self (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Register an account on LinkedIn (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and create a current LinkedIn profile.
Tasks to complete for the Brand You Assignment:
This assignment asks you to:
- Identify three social entrepreneurs who inspire you and paste copies of their LinkedIn Profiles into your assignment Appendix
- Reflect on the LinkedIn Profiles you have collected and identify three key elements to having a powerful and effective LinkedIn Profile.
- Identify what experiences, skills and knowledge you would like to gain. Fast-forward your life to 5 to 7 years in the future and imagine that your “Future Self” has now gained the skills, knowledge, and experiences that enable you to write a mock-up future LinkedIn Profile that inspires you (Use this Mock-up LinkedIn Template [DOCX, 104KB] to help you and append into your assignments appendix)
- Write your “Future Self” Mock-up LinkedIn Profile (think 5 to 7 years in the future). Be sure that your Mock-up LinkedIn Profile has:
- A profile that captures the essence of Brand You with your key strengths identified
- A list of the companies/organisational experiences gained
- Organisations you have volunteered for
- Memberships and Professional Associations you are a member of
- Notable achievements
Information sources you will find useful:
- For identifying inspiring social entrepreneurs:
- http://www.bschool.edu.au/blog/top-australian-entrepreneurs-to-watch-in-2016 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- http://thestoryexchange.org/role-models/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- http://socialenterpriseawards.com.au/past-winners-2015/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- https://probonoaustralia.com.au/news/2015/12/young-social-entrepreneurs-deliver-big-ideas/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- http://www.fya.org.au/2015/08/19/meet-the-2015-young-social-pioneers-seed-fund-winners/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- http://www.fya.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/FYA-Young-Social-Pioneers-Bios_2016 [PDF, 391KB] (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
For identifying inspiring business leaders
- https://anz.businesschief.com/top10/2540/Top-10-young-Australian-business-leaders (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- https://www.afr.com/brand/afr-magazine/10-most-powerful-australian-business-leaders-in-2018-20180831-h14spq (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- For identifying other social enterprises:
The required readings listed in the pre-work for this assignment will help you to work through some key questions on how to think about and develop yourself as a brand. These articles and others relevant and drawn from your own personal research need to be cited within your submission.
For assistance with referencing please go to http://www.swinburne.edu.au/library/referencing/harvard-style-guide/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
The suggested format for your submission is a report format.
SectionContentNumber of WordsIntroductionProvide an overview and introduction to your assignment, referring to your own personal research as well as the reading materials and how these have helped shape your understanding of Brand You.
This should then lead into a discussion of why the 3 social entrepreneurs you have selected inspire you. (Make sure you refer to the Profiles you have included in your Appendixes)500Core elements of an impressive LinkedIn profileUsing references provided, the LinkedIn profiles as well as other sources you have found, identify the core elements to a powerful and effective LinkedIn profile: and the skills, knowledge and experiences you feel you need to gain over the next few years in order to have a profile of which you will be proud. Clearly justify or explain each of these elements600My future selfA succinct yet highly engaging mock LinkedIn profile that captures your personality and projects your emerging professional brand250ConclusionProvide an overall conclusion reinforcing what you need to do in the next few yours to make your imagined profile become a reality150Reference listA full reference list of all cited references using Harvard referencing styleNot included in word countAppendixesProfiles of your social entrepreneursNot included in word countTotal1500
- I/we have not impersonated, or allowed myself/ourselves to be impersonated by any person for the purposes of this assessment.
- This assessment is my/our original work and no part of it has been copied from any other source except where due acknowledgement is made.
- No part of this assessment has been written for me/us by any other person except where such collaboration has been authorised by the lecturer/teacher concerned.
- I/we have not previously submitted this work for this or any other course/unit.
- I/we give permission for my/our assessment response to be reproduced, communicated, compared and archived for plagiarism detection, benchmarking or educational purposes.
- I/we understand that plagiarism is the presentation of the work, idea or creation of another person as though it is your own. It is a form of cheating and is a very serious academic offence that may lead to exclusion from the University. Plagiarised material can be drawn from, and presented in, written, graphic and visual form, including electronic data and oral presentations. Plagiarism occurs when the origin of the material used is not appropriately cited.
Please be aware that your work will be reviewed through Turn-it-in to identify any issues related to potential plagiarism. You should familiarise yourself with Turn-it-in . If plagiarism is detected in your submission, please resolve this and resubmit your work prior to the due date/time.
If plagiarism is detected and not resolved please be aware of the university rules and regulations (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.that apply.
By submitting this paper, you agree:
- that you are submitting your paper to be used and stored as part of the Turn-it-in services in accordance with the policy;
- that Swinburne may use your paper in accordance with Swinburne’s policies;
Institution Release Statement:
This facility provides a matching service which will compare Draft and/or Final submissions with a significant database of web published resources, including online databases and journals. In the case of a Final submission, this will also be compared with other Swinburne items submitted previously. By making use of the draft option and receiving reports back from Turn-it-in it is expected students will be able to self assess and correct submissions (eg improve on the referencing of online materials referred to in submissions (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.). In the case of a Final Assignment Submission, no such report will be made available to students. It is the student’s responsibility to familiarise themselves with how to avoid plagiarism and it is recommended that students view the website Misconduct and plagiarism (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. before submitting Draft or Final Submission Assignments for assessment via Turn-it-in.
Please note: Turn-it-in accepts files in .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, and .html file formats only. Do not upload files in any other formats. The maximum file size that can be uploaded is 10MB.
Brand YouBrand YouCriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a learning outcomeAnalysis4.0 to >3.1 PtsHDExcellent introduction incorporating references to key readings. Identification of exemplary social entrepreneurs and articulate and coherent explanation of why you aspire to be like your chosen social entrepreneurs3.1 to >2.7 PtsDStrong introduction with reference made to key readings. Identification of suitable social entrepreneurs with good discussion of why individuals you find these individuals inspiring.2.7 to >2.3 PtsCGood introduction with reference made to readings and/or learning materials. Appropriate identification of social entrepreneurs incorporating explanation of why individuals were selected for profiling.2.3 to >1.9 PtsPAdequate introduction. Reference made to readings and/or learning materials. Appropriate identification of social entrepreneurs with some discussion of why individuals were selected for profiling.1.9 to >0 PtsNPoor or incoherent introduction. Scant reference to readings and/or learning materials. Inappropriate identification of social entrepreneurs. Little or no discussion of why individuals were selected for profiling.4.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeGoal setting5.0 to >3.9 PtsHDExemplary and realistic identification of experiences, skills and knowledge you will need to gain in order to be able to have a powerful and effective LinkedIn profile, backed by references to reliable sources3.9 to >3.4 PtsDClear and realistic identification of experiences, skills and knowledge you will need to gain in order to be able to have a professional LinkedIn profile, backed by references to appropriate sources3.4 to >2.9 PtsCCredible identification of experiences, skills and knowledge you will need to gain in order to be able to have a professional LinkedIn profile, backed by references2.9 to >2.4 PtsPSatisfactory identification of skills and attributes needed to gain in order to be able to have a respectable LinkedIn profile, supported by references2.4 to >0 PtsNSuperficial identification of skills and attributes needed to gain in order to be able to have a respectable LinkedIn profile. Minimal, inappropriate or no use of references5.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeFuture profile7.0 to >5.5 PtsHDHighly professional, engaging and realistic LinkedIn profile presented that clearly articulates personal identity and personal brand5.5 to >4.8 PtsDProfessional and engaging LinkedIn profile presented that articulates a genuine personal identity and personal brand4.8 to >4.1 PtsCProficient and appealing LinkedIn profile presented that articulates an emerging personal identity and personal brand4.1 to >3.4 PtsPInteresting LinkedIn profile presented that conveys a developing personal identity and personal brand3.4 to >0 PtsNInappropriate or not professional LinkedIn profile presented that fails to convey a developing personal identity and/or personal brand7.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeConclusion2.0 to >1.5 PtsHDClear, focussed and realistic action plan developed and articulated that will ensure development of all the skills and attributes as articulated in future LinkedIn profile1.5 to >1.3 PtsDWell thought out action plan developed and articulated that will lead to the development of the skills and attributes as articulated in future LinkedIn profile1.3 to >1.1 PtsCAction plan developed and articulated that may lead to the development of the skills and attributes as articulated in future LinkedIn profile1.1 to >0.9 PtsPAction plan developed that is likely to lead to the development of some of the skills and attributes as articulated in future LinkedIn profile0.9 to >0 PtsNPoorly designed or incomplete action plan that is unlikely to lead to the development of the skills and attributes as shown in the LinkedIn profile2.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a learning outcomeCompleteness2.0 to >1.5 PtsHDAccomplishes objectives of the assignment with attention to all critical components. Exemplary use of references and adherence to Harvard referencing style Appropriate length1.5 to >1.3 PtsDAdequately responds to the objectives of the assignment, containing critical components. Very good use of references and adherence to Harvard referencing style. Appropriate length1.3 to >1.1 PtsCResponds to the objectives of the assignment, containing most components. Good use of references and overall adherence to Harvard referencing style. Appropriate length1.1 to >0.9 PtsPResponds to the core objectives of the assignment, containing some components. Adequate use of references and general adherence to Harvard referencing style. Appropriate length0.9 to >0 PtsNDoes not adequately respond to the objectives of the assignment, Missing several components. Poor use of references and/or general adherence to Harvard referencing style. Inappropriate length2.0 pts
Total points: 20.0
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.