Business Finance 2023 Speech
2023 Persuasive Speech Outline Overview In this assignment you will outline a persuasive speech The speech
Persuasive Speech Outline
In this assignment you will outline a persuasive speech. The speech and self-review are due next week.
- Select either Topic A or Topic B for your persuasive speech.
- Topic A: Should Children Under the Age of 10 Own Cell Phones?
- Topic B: Should Self-Driving Cars Be Legal?
- Create an outline or speaking notes in Microsoft Word.
- Download the Sample Outline [DOCX], which provides guidance for the structure of an outline.
- Focus your speech on 2–3 main points so you’ll stay within the 4-minute time limit.
- Submit the completed outline in a Microsoft Word document.
Your assignment will be graded according to the following criteria:
- The outline is complete and on topic.
- The outline provides solid flow for the speech.
- The outline is clear and free from spelling and grammar issues.
- You must incorporate at least two quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Outline a speech using a structured flow and proper spelling and grammar.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.