Business Finance 2023 Journal
2023 Overview Risk and return go hand in hand Understanding this relationship is
Risk and return go hand in hand. Understanding this relationship is critical to making well-reasoned financial decisions, whether you are making personal investment decisions or working for a business where you’re responsible for investing excess cash. This journal assignment allows you to explore the risk-return relationship in the context of investing in stocks in both of these roles.
Write a journal discussing risk and return as it relates to investing in stocks.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Investment Risk: Explain key risks associated with investing in stocks.
- Investment Return: Discuss events that can cause the price of a stock to increase or decrease.
- Risk-Return Relationship: Explain the relationship between risk and return and how this relationship impacts stock investment decisions, using examples to support your claims.
- Reflection: Describe whether you make stock-investment decisions in your personal life and how you do or would make those decisions.
- Consider the following in your response: Would your decision-making process change if you needed to make stock-investment decisions for a business? Why or why not?
Guidelines for Submission
Your submission must be a 4- to 5-paragraph Word document with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.